Translate

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Greetings Earthlings...

Hi folks.

I've been busy at home working on mastering my tricks.  Momma says I'm getting better at staying put for longer periods of time.  She says I need to spend more time with boys.  What?  Is she kidding?  I like the LADIES!!!  Momma says SHHH too much when the boys come around 'cuz I just wanna bark, bark, bark...

Momma ordered some photos of me and they arrived this week.  She's been working on making some cards to send off with this strange man in a blue uniform.  I don't much care for that guy, but I guess he has a job to do.  Momma says we're gonna send these cards out to some Schnauzerville friends and family.




Momma says we're going to go on a long car ride to visit her sister in a few days.  I've been there before so I can say hi to my two big dog friends there.  She said I can also practice being nice to the manfolk...

See ya around!  Woof

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! We appreciate them!