Translate

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hello-Hello...

Hello all.  It's been a while since I've been on Mason's blog giving updates so I figured it would be good to hop on and share some info with you.  

Mason is doing very well.  He's still a tiny little guy that packs a massive punch.  He's wild and crazy and barks at Peanut all the time.  He's her little shadow (or lover boy, I think).  He wakes her up every morning by jumping near her bed and barking incessantly until she gets up.  She's NOT a morning pup, so she gives him a few dirty looks before she decides to roll out of her bed.

I called Dr. Vernon to schedule Mason's "Mister Fix" and baby teeth removal and it is tentatively scheduled for next Wednesday.  Doc. is leaving on vacation tomorrow so I hope he can get in touch with Dr. Jarboe before then.  He left a message for Dr. Jarboe so they can discuss and collaborate on his treatment and positioning during surgery.  So hopefully, she'll get back to him in a few days and everything will be good to go on Wednesday.

It's Spring Break for me and I've been having fun hanging around the house and playing with the pooches.  It's raining like crazy all day today so I've been baking and decorating cookies up a storm and tonight, I had a chance to take some Easter pictures of the pups.  Thanks to Picmonkey.com, I edited them and got them all "pretty" for display.

Hope you have a fabulous Easter!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We appreciate them!