Translate

Friday, April 12, 2013

15 weeks today...

Today I'm 15 weeks old.  My mommy was wondering how much I've grown.  So after I went potty, she decided to weigh me on this big scale.  I tried to sit really still and I was careful not to fall out of the shiny bowl.  

Can you see???   I'm even bigger than I was when I went to the doctor a few weeks ago.  The doctor said I was 1pound 6 ounces on March 29 and today I am 1 pound 13 oz.  That's a good gain, don't you think???

PS... I've got some more news too...Momma Max (Vera) sent some pictures she took of me the day I left Schnauzerville.  My momma will post those pictures in my diary this weekend.  

My itty bitty brother Logan finally arrived at his forever home in Croatia today.  I'm so happy he arrived safely and I know he is happy with his new family.  I know he will have a good life, like me.   This is a picture his new mommy took as he was watching Schnauzerville Kindergarten in his new home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We appreciate them!