Translate

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Right Ear UP!

I can do a new trick...well, maybe it's not a trick, but I can do something really cute...wanna see???
Neat eh?  I started doing this trick a few days ago and my momma can't get enough of it!  She thinks it's so funny and cute.  She's taking pictures left and right!  I'm not making it easy though...I keep moving, and moving and moving!
I got to sit in her favorite chair for these pictures.  It's so soft and cozy...Just like me!  
 What am I looking at??  My sister Peanut is wandering around on the floor so I want momma to let me down from this big chair so I can follow her around!
I'm SO beautiful, I know it!  I think you can probably see my beautiful brown hair too...It's like my momma's favorite coffee in the morning.

Momma says I'm going to be on live video tomorrow.  I'd better get some sleep so I can play, play, play...and yip, yip, yip!

4 comments:

  1. You are da bomb Mason...can you flex your ear at will? I love your chocolate coat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mason, you are da bomb!!! Do you raise and lower that ear at will? I love your color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you, Mason. When are you going to be on camera on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatta talented handsome lil guy you are Mason! You always were 'just too much!" Can't wait to see your video

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We appreciate them!