Translate

Saturday, May 18, 2013

A hard days work...

While waiting my turn for my puppy training today, I wandered around PetCo with Momma and found this little mouse toy.    I wanted to take it home but momma said I had to do a good job of listening and learning first.

I did a good job showing my sitting, laying, looking and "Paw" skills and also learned how to "Stay".
I have some more fans too!   People came from far and wide to watch me do my tricks!  They couldn't believe a little guy could be so smart.  Momma and Ms. Trainer know I'm a very smart boy!

Momma didn't know that my new toy made crazy noises and had glowing eyes until we got home.  That makes it even more fun!!!  WOO HOO!  

Wanna see it?  Well, momma took a video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We appreciate them!