Translate

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New Tricks!

I went to the puppy trainer for the first time on Sunday.  My trainer said I'm so smart and she thinks I'm going to learn fast.  She told my momma to be more strict and don't give me an inch because I may be little, but I am a big boy in my mind.  She said momma needs to use a deeper voice too...

I got to meet a big black dog that is a therapy dog.  She had her tail tucked between her legs and was scared to be around me.  All she wanted to do was hide behind a big person and stay away from me.  I just wanted to play with her and I was being really nice.  I tried to follow her around all over but she was too scared.  Maybe I can convince her to play next time.

Momma took a little video of me today showing one of my new tricks.  I did learn three at the trainer, but I'm still learning the "lay down" moves.  It's pretty tricky!


Momma says I can go back to the trainer again on Saturday.  I'll get to walk around and practice being quiet.  That's hard work for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We appreciate them!