Translate

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

20 Days...

It's snowing in Virginia today and I'm still in Sunny Florida.  I wonder what that white stuff feels like?  I hear it's really cold and wet.

My big sister Peanut DOES NOT like it!!!  Here she is trying to find a green spot under the bush by the back door.
In about 20 more days, I'll be leaving Schnauzerville and will come to my forever home in Virginia.  My new mommy is getting SO excited!  She got me a new cozy bed, some crinkly-noisy toys and so many more things to play with.  I even got a few Schnauzer stuffed toys to help me remember my SV family...I'm going to miss them.

My new momma started my Ustream page today.  She said testing out a new video camera is kinda fun but there are lots of kinks to work out before I come home.  SHHHH there's a secret party being planned for me LIVE on Ustream at 5:00 PM EST on March 28.  I'm inviting my SV friends to come too.

Check out my channel here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We appreciate them!