Translate

Thursday, March 28, 2013

I'm HOME!

Yipee.    I'm home.    I arrived at my forever home yesterday morning.  A little girl named Katie (my new momma's niece) held my hand as I slept in the car leaving the airport.  She says I'm just perfect!  We're already best friends.  
Mommy Max gave me a blanket and this Tshirt before I left Schnauzerville yesterday.  They make me sooo cozy!  I love them.
I slept all the way home and last night was my first night at my forever home.  I played until really late at night then fell asleep in my carrier on my mommy's bed.  Peanut had to sleep up there too, right at the foot of the bed.  My mommy was surprised I didn't cry or whine the whole night!

My new sister Peanut doesn't know what to think about me yet.  She steers clear of me and just watches.  I've tried to play with her but she doesn't want to play yet.  Maybe she needs to get used to me first.  Katie is so fun to play with though.  She wants to have a sleepover with me on Friday...so we have a play-date!

I am going to visit one of my doctors tomorrow.  Dr. Anderson and the staff at Montclair Animal Hospital are really excited to meet me!

2 comments:

  1. Peanut IS small too. now that we have good pictures of her. don't think Mason will be able to run under her! she is adorable too Kerry. you have a houseful of delight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just precious.....thank you for updating. We miss our little Mason at SV but can see he is very well LOVED.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We appreciate them!