Translate

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Meeting my forever family...

When I got home to Virginia, I headed right over to Grandma and Grandpa's to meet them.  I played with Katie and Amy and even said a short hello to Smokey dog.  He's an old guy who was really interested in me.  He sniffed me really good and followed me around for a while.
 I love to give puppy kisses!!!

It was fun playing with Katie and Amy in Grandma's kitchen.  Katie's hair is so fun to pull!
 My new sister Peanut is getting more and more used to me being around.  She is letting me sit with her and lay with her in the doggy bed now.  She doesn't mind, as long as I stay calm and don't come like a crazy dog towards her face...My momma is still a bit nervous, so she watches our interactions very closely.
I sniffed out and discovered Peanut's favorite bone today.  It's pretty tasty!  
Momma's got to go to the store to get me some puppy food so I get to stay home with Peanut for a few minutes.  It's going to be scary because I really like to stay with my momma around me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We appreciate them!