Translate

Monday, August 26, 2013

ONE WEEK!!!

Wow, it's so amazing that just one week ago my baby Mason went through the most difficult challenge of his little life.  I'm so happy he made it through the risky surgery so well and is once again, becoming more and more the puppy that many have grown to love so much.  I'm so blessed to call him my buddy- baby for life!

During one of his out of crate stretch breaks yesterday (he gets 3-5 breaks a day to stretch and potty), I took a few pictures.  He's hard to catch on camera now as he's just feeling so good, but I did pull out all the stops with his favorite treat: dried and smoked turkey breast. MMMMM crunch, crunch!


1 comment:

  1. The pics are so adorable. I got a good giggle out of the bottom left pic of him eating his yum yum.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We appreciate them!